Serving the Worldwide MarketVitec manufactures, markets and sells predictive maintenance equipment for use in detecting faults and predicting failures of rotating machinery.
Vitec's manufacturing facility and headquarters are located in Beachwood, Ohio, approximately 10 miles southeast of downtown Cleveland. All of our products are 100% manufactured in the United States and sold to a world-wide market directly from our factory in Beachwood.
Our product line includes:
- Vibration Switches with Alarm and Shutdown Capabilities
- Bearing Condition Monitors
- Portable Balancing Equipment
- Vibration Analyzers of Rotating Machinery Components (Bearings, Gears)
- Vibration Meters
- Continuous Vibration Monitors, Single Point to Multiple Channel
- Vibration Transmitters
- Vibration Transducers (Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration)
ISO 9001:2008 CertifiedOur Quality Management and Design systems are ISO 9001:2008 certified. The policy of our management and employees is to meet or exceed the standards required by our Customers and by law, and to deliver highest quality, safe and reliable products world-wide. Quality Control is an integral part of the Company’s processes and day-to-day operations.