Part No. 412790-XX, Displacement Transducer
The Vitec non-contact probe system measures displacements of vibrations without physically contacting the object to be measured. The probe system is composed of three parts: the driver, the probe and the connecting cable (probe-to-driver). In accordance with API 670, each piece is individually replaceable without need for recalibration.
Each Non-Contact probe assembly is custom-configured to meet the Customer’s exact requirements. Please contact Vitec Customer Service to have one of our Application Engineers help configure your system and supply a quotation.
- Meets requirements of API 670
- incorporates rugged, compact design
- Measures shaft vibration or position without contact
- Provides wide frequency response
- Conforms to API Standard 670
- Offers high degree of tolerance to temperature changes
- Provides 200 MV/MIL output